Stone Blue Druzy Pendant Necklace | Gold Plated
This gorgeous stone blue Druzy pendant necklace sparkles with the glittering effect of hundreds of tiny crystals! This pendant is a one-of-a-kind piece and the EXACT item you will receive is shown in the photographs.
- Druzy forms when ground water carrying dissolved silica is forced into porous areas of rocks and rapidly cooled. This causes tiny crystals to form on the surface or in the cavities of the rock.
- Covered mostly with titanium, these gemstone provide an impressive finish reminiscent of sugar or snow.
- Druzy jewels are believed to supply balance needed to avoid depression.
- Druzy is the “Stone of Star Dust” or “Stone of Fairy Dust”.
- Druse, Drusy, Druzy, Drusies, Druzies: All different spellings for the same gemstone.
Please see photos for sizing comparison against ruler in inches and against a US quarter.
Gold plated ball chain with connector is available in several lengths: 16″ (40.64cm), 20″ (50.8cm), 24″ (60.96cm), 28″ (71.12cm), 32″ (81.28cm). Select desired chain length from the drop down menu (there is also a selection for “No Chain” to purchase only the pendant).
PLEASE NOTE: Each Druzy pendant is unique with individual patterns, shapes, and characteristics. Some pendants are larger, some are smaller, some are thicker and some are thinner – please refer to the product photos for sizing guidance.
- Druzy agate pendant with gold plated brass trim and bail
- Satin Hamilton diamond cut gold plated ball chain with connector
Visit my FAQ’s page for additional purchase, shipping and discount code information.Click the “Add to cart” button to place your order now!