Our company handcrafts most of our products before listing them on our website. We continuously handcraft our products to maintain an adequate inventory.
Oftentimes, we have more products in stock than what we have listed as available. Please contact us if you require more of a product than what is listed to check availability.
Made to Order vs. Pre-Made
Check a listing carefully to understand if a product is pre-made and ready to ship or if the product is ordered before it’s handmade. Most of our products are pre-made however some require customization and therefore the product is ordered before it’s handmade. Both are handmade but the pre-made is shipment ready while the made-to-order products take 1-3 days to be created for you.
Look for the following image if a product is ready for shipment immediately:
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade to order.
Care for your new product(s) by:
* Using polishing cloths specifically for the cleaning of sterling silver (.925) and sterling silver (.925) plated jewelry.
* Remove jewelry at night. Do not sleep with plated jewelry, night sweat and the extra rubbing against the skin will cause the plating to wear off faster and tarnish quicker.
* Use anti-tarnish strips and moisture removing gel packs (you’ll often get these when purchasing handbags, shoes, etc. so save them). Place them in your jewelry box to absorb humidity and moisture and keep your jewelry dry.
* Keeping jewelry out of the reach of small children.
Your product(s) can be damaged if:
* Cleaned with chemicals not designed for cleaning sterling silver (.925) or sterling silver (.925) plated jewelry such as toothpaste or nail polish remover.
* Exposed to moisture. Avoid swimming, bathing, sweating and high humidity while wearing any plated or .925 sterling item. Moisture thins plating and encourages tarnish.
* Over stretching elastic jewelry cord beyond regular wear or snagging on an object may cause the elastic jewelry cord to break. Elastic jewelry cord used in jewelry designs is intended for regular wear.
Please use our size chart to prevent errors in ordering.
Necklace length chart:
Bracelet sizing chart:
We always love creating new products from scratch. Please contact us for a quote. Custom orders can have a lengthier processing time. Ask us for details.
United States shipping
Our company ships through the following carriers: USPS First Class
We happily support and love our international customers. We ship all International products through USPS International.
Black Brook Shop is not responsible for duty or brokerage fees for international shipping. These charges come from your country during importation of your package.
We do our best to apply fair shipping costs to each order.
* We charge a low, flat shipping rate to be fair to all customers.
* We offer free shipping for orders over $50 within the United States.
* We offer free shipping for orders over $100 internationally.
Selecting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time. Your product may still need 1-3 days for additional customizations to be made.
Pre-made ready to ship orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Personalized and/or customized goods are exempt from being returned unless the product arrives defective.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: P.O. Box 805, West Wareham, MA 02576.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: P.O. Box 805, West Wareham, MA 02576.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.